Our training programs cover a wide spectrum of Low-Visibility & Covert Surveillance Procedures which are only delivered to Domestic and International Defence, NATO-SOF, Law-Enforcement and Allied Government Intelligence Agencies. It is important to note that we do not deliver our training programs to the private sector.
All of our programs are developed by operationally proven trainers with a solid underpinning of real-time knowledge and experience, delivering methods and procedures deployed by todays expeditionary small teams in covert environments.
As a professional company proud of its own intellectual property and covert innovations, which allow us to develop new procedures and unconventional solutions that are filtered into our ever-evolving training programs, this evolution is what keeps our programs current, relevant and ‘operationally fit-for-purpose’ in today’s modern mission environments.
By integrating our own products and equipment which are designed to enhance and support Surveillance & Collection activities, increases team capacity building and solutions to missions that at first may have appeared unachievable.
Covert Video Sensor Placement Programs – CVS
The aim of our CVS programs is to develop small covert teams who currently or aim to deploy technical camera systems into an outdoor environment with the correct tactical knowledge & proven safe procedures.
- Close-Range Covert Camera Placement
- Medium-Range Covert Camera Placement
- Long-Range Covert Camera Placement
- Technical Clueing & Trigger Placement
Mimicry & Concealment Programs – MIMCON
The aim of our MIMCON programs is to ensure that small teams have the knowledge to modify, adapt and create enclosures from commercially available Plaster, Glass-Fibre & Resin, Latex and Silicones to reproduce a like-for-like product in which to conceal surveillance devices.
- Technical Concealments – Mimicry Level 1
- Technical Concealments – Mimicry Level 2
- Technical Concealments – Trojans
Commercial Off the Shelf Programs – COTS
The aim of our COTS programs is to enhance small covert teams how to manufacture & develop non-attributable technical surveillance devices that are fit-for-purpose, safeguarding DNA transfer and simple to deploy and use.
- Project SPiDER
- Covert Audio / Visual Manufacturing
- Covert Networking
- RFID & WIFI Exploitation
- Fit-for-purpose & Finishing
- 3D Printing & Fabrication
- COTS Support Specialist
Covert Audio & Video Installation Programs – CAV
The aims of our CAV programs is to teach small covert teams how to safely execute and deploy an array of covert technical attacks in the placement of audio and video assets within building interiors and vehicle upholstery.
- Target Premises Installation
- Conduct on Target Premises
- COTS Technical Installation
- Technical Host Installation
- Target Vehicle Installation
- Surveillance Vehicle Installation
Urban Surveillance & Collection Programs – USC
The aim of our CUSC programs is to develop small covert teams who currently or aim to deploy conventional methods and procedures used to control high value targets in a non-alarming manner while collecting evidence.
- Mobile & Foot Surveillance (Conventional)
- Expeditionary Surveillance (Hostile Environment)
- Covert Urban Observation Post Program
- Intelligence Through Imagery
Low Visibility Operations Programs – LVO
The aim of our LVO programs is to provide a broad insight into LVO operations covering a selection of the key skillsets required to conduct these covert sensitive operations.
- Low Visibility Operations (LVO)
- Lone Operator Close Combat
- Snatched Operator Life-Line Drills
Rural Surveillance & Collection Programs – RSC
The aim of our CRSC programs is to develop small covert teams who currently or aim to deploy self-reliant methods and procedures when monitoring high value targets in outdoor environments while collecting intel & evidence.
- Rural Surveillance Operator (Domestic Environment)
- Long Range Surveillance Patrols (Hostile Environment)
- Target Reconnaissance (Close & Advance)
- Covert Rural Observation Post Program
Covert Method of Entry Programs – CMoE
The aim of our CMoE programs is to develop small covert teams with full working knowledge and the capability to covertly gain entry into a locked asset via Bypass and defeation techniques.
- Level 1 Foundation Locks Program
- Level 2 Advance Locks Program
- Technical Alarm Defeat Program
- Silent Method of Entry
- COTS Improvised Entry-Tool Makers Program
- Manual Vehicle Entry
error: Right click is disabled.